Jobs at Moorelands Camp
Working at Moorelands Kids is demanding, challenging and rewarding! Our staff members are positive, enthusiastic team players, who put the needs of others before their own.
What is it like to work at Moorelands Camp?
Tucked away on 45 acres of sandy beaches and dense forests, accessible only by boat is Moorelands Camp. Each summer we serve over 600 economically disadvantaged children and youth from Toronto. Our staff are ready for the challenge of being a strong role model and mentor who empowers kids to positively develop their leadership skills in a fun and transformative environment.
Qualifications and Skills Needed
- Minimum 18 years of age or older
- Possess (or will complete) Standard First Aid training and/or trained in lifesaving (Bronze Cross)
- Mature, caring, fun, and patient.
- Ready to be a strong role-model to the youth we serve
- Genuinely interested in their growth and development
- Put the needs of others in front of your own
Some positions at Moorelands require specialized skills and qualifications. See job descriptions below.
Available Positions - Moorelands Camp
To learn more click on the job that you are interestead in and see the descriptions.