The Maintenance & Service Team supports the camp programs with a variety of services including: boat and vehicle driving, grounds keeping, managing food orders, garbage removal, and security. They oversee washroom/shower maintenance and other regular daily operation routines. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable trades experience, problem-solving skills, and improve your ability to work independently.
- Standard First Aid/CPR
- Ability to drive boats (relevant license)
- Full Drivers License (Ontario G license or equivalent)
- Groundskeeping skills preferred
- Basic carpentry skills preferred
- Basic plumbing skills preferred
- Goal and team oriented
Working at Moorelands Kids
Moorelands Kids is dedicated to empowering kids to transform their lives by providing fun, engaging, life and leadership skill-building programs to Toronto children and youth affected by poverty. Every member of our staff team is a leader. We work hard to build a team environment where open, frank and respectful communications from everyone at every level is essential. We remain firm in our belief that hard work, leadership and team spirit will be the keys to our success. It’s really quite simple – people make the difference.
Moorelands Kids’ Core Beliefs:
- We believe that every child has the right to succeed in life.
- We believe that every child has strengths regardless of their life circumstance.
- We believe that kids from low-income families face hurdles that other kids don’t, and because of this, they may miss out on reaching their full potential.
- We believe that equipping kids with the tools to thrive will give them a better chance to achieve success.
- We believe that their success is our legacy.