The Office Administrator provides reception services, manages office functions, assists with scheduling and provides clerical support to other departments. This is a great opportunity to gain and enhance the abilities of working in a fast paced and rewarding environment.
- Experience using word processing and spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Standard First Aid Certification
- Experience using a database registration system an asset
- Knowledge of CampBrain an asset
- Ability to work with a team and/or independently as necessary in a demanding setting.
Working at Moorelands Kids
Moorelands Kids is dedicated to empowering kids to transform their lives by providing fun, engaging, life and leadership skill-building programs to Toronto children and youth affected by poverty. Every member of our staff team is a leader. We work hard to build a team environment where open, frank and respectful communications from everyone at every level is essential. We remain firm in our belief that hard work, leadership and team spirit will be the keys to our success. It’s really quite simple – people make the difference.
Moorelands Kids’ Core Beliefs:
- We believe that every child has the right to succeed in life.
- We believe that every child has strengths regardless of their life circumstance.
- We believe that kids from low-income families face hurdles that other kids don’t, and because of this, they may miss out on reaching their full potential.
- We believe that equipping kids with the tools to thrive will give them a better chance to achieve success.
- We believe that their success is our legacy.