Moorelands Kids is continuing to update our COVID-19 pandemic safety procedures based on the most up-to-date advice from Toronto Public Health. We’re working hard to ensure that everyone in our community can stay safe while continuing to take part and participate in Moorelands Kids’ Christmas Sharing.
- We’re increasing the time between donor drop off and family distribution so gifts can quarantine untouched for a minimum of 3 days
- Staff and volunteers will be provided with masks and gloves
- We’ll be following social distancing guidelines and sanitizing our Christmas warehouse according to advice from Toronto Public Health
- In addition to the usual donations of gifts and grocery cards for our families, we’re asking adopters to consider adding extra grocery gift cards to “top up the pantry” of their family and to provide Moorelands’ 3 ply masks to family members
- We’re asking adopters to consider donating used electronic devices in good condition for families who need tech to support online learning. For more details on donating electronics, visit: www.moorelands.ca/christmas
We’d like to thank everyone in our community for their patience and support during this challenging time. Thank you for working with us to support families in need. If you would like to learn more about volunteering during the pandemic, please click here.
Welcome a Newborn with Baby Bundles!
Give a beautiful gift that welcomes a newborn and connects a low-income new mom to caring community supports. We’re accepting donations to our Baby Bundles program up to December 8th! To learn more and sign up to help visit: www.moorelands.ca/christmas-bundles/
Keep Kids Resilient & Strong into 2021!
“It’s not just about toys – you’re giving them
tools to help with their future!”
– Laurette, Christmas Sharing parent
Please donate and help us continue to develop kids’ resiliency throughout some of Toronto’s most vulnerable neighbourhoods.
Please note a stock photo has been used to protect the family’s privacy.