Right now, as much as possible, it’s important to stay home, stay safe, and save lives. But we all know, staying home can be a bit boring! Don’t worry, Moorelands Kids is here to help! Below you’ll find lots of videos and resources to help you stay creative at home – most of the materials you’ll need for the videos, you can find around your home and BLAST kids will have everything they need in their activity kits we mailed to you.
We’re encouraging you to try a video while you stay home and stay creative!
Plus we’ve got a fun #StayHomeOn contest to encourage you to take part!
How to Enter and stay creative
- Have someone snap a pic of you doing one of the Moorelands Kids’ craft activities below (or over on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gxji__icMQ&list=PLBZ2VKYxtgbpMFASd9OK-z_PQcWN39bIY
- Email the picture with your full name and the name of the activity to Helen in the Moorelands Kids office: email@example.com by 11:59 pm on Friday, March 26th
- Be entered into a draw for a chance to win a Pizza!
- Stay home and stay safe!
- The deadline to send your picture is Friday, March 26th at 11:59 pm.
- We will be drawing the winner on Monday, March 29th 12th and organizing Pizza delivery to the winner’s home
- You may submit more than one picture only if you are taking part in a different crafts (1 entry per activity)
Moorelands Kids’ Stay Home and Stay Creative
Check out this playlist of our craft videos! See all our videos on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/moorelandskids