Right now, as much as possible, it’s important to stay home, stay safe, and save lives. Staying active when you’re stuck at home can be tricky but Moorelands Kids is here to help! Below you’ll find lots of videos and resources to help you stay active at home with very little equipment needed.
We’re encouraging you to try a video each day and stay active and healthy.
Family Day Contest
Plus we’ve got a fun Family Day Contest to encourage you to take part!
Please note, you must be currently registered in one of our programs or have attended Moorelands Camp in summer 2019 or 2020 to be eligible to take part.
How to Enter and stay active
- Have someone snap a pic of you doing one of the physical activities below at home,
- Email the picture with your full name and the name of the activity to Helen in the Moorelands Kids office: email@example.com by 11:59 pm on Thursday, February 11th
- Be entered into a draw for a chance to win a Family Day Party Bundle from Pizza Pizza to feed your immediate family at home!
- Stay home and stay safe!
- The deadline to send your picture is Thursday, February 11th at 11:59 pm.
- We will be drawing the winner on Friday, February 12th and organizing Pizza delivery to the winner’s home on Family Day: Monday, February 15th.
- You may submit more than one picture only if you are taking part in a different physical activity (1 entry per activity)
Moorelands Kids’ Stay Active at Home Videos
Other Resources to help you Stay Active!
- P.E. with Joe https://www.youtube.com/thebodycoachtv
- Online P.E. activities https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XP3OMr5DHkpr4DzgeV8TCyH-WjdpXVBj/edit#gid=1071802838
- Go Noodle https://www.gonoodle.com/