Donate to help kids realize their potential to succeed.
- is a Canadian registered charity, almost entirely supported by individuals, groups, foundations, and corporations. We are not recipients of significant government funding – the amount received is less than 2% of our annual budget
- is a frugal organization that demonstrates a high degree of fiscal responsibility, with a five-star rating from Charity Intelligence.
- believes in sustainable funding and believes programs should not be expanded unless they can be maintained.
HOW TO DONATE TO MOORELANDS KIDS:
Hoping to make a monetary donation to Moorelands Kids? Here are your options:
- Make a secure online gift using the links below;
- Make a gift over the phone, using Visa or MasterCard: at 416-466-9987 ext. 314;
- Send a cheque in the mail, made out to Moorelands Kids to 251 Consumers Road, Unit 601, Toronto, ON M2J 4R3.
Looking for some other options? Scroll down to see what else you can do to support Moorelands Kids.
No matter what method you choose, we pledge to offer you a prompt and professional response, a tax receipt where appropriate, and the recognition of your gift that is most aligned with your wishes.
No matter what amount and no matter which way you choose to donate, your contribution WILL have a positive impact on the lives of Toronto children living in poverty.
I’d like to…
Donate through our secure online payment portal here. You can also opt to make a Tribute Donation through this page
Join Moorelands Monthly! Support us with an amount of your choosing every month, automatically charged to your credit card or set up as a direct deposit.
Gift any publicly listed securities to Moorelands Kids and minimize your taxes this year.
Become a community leader and fundraise on behalf of Moorelands Kids.
If you would like to donate supplies for Moorelands Kids’ programs, please see our list of supplies needed here.
Consider making Moorelands Kids part of your legacy with Bequests, Charitable Gift Annuities, Charitable Remainder Trusts, Gifts of Life Insurance or Real Property.
Donor Bill of Rights
As custodians of your trust and generosity, we greatly respect your privacy and your rights as a donor. As a donor to Moorelands Kids, you’ll be updated on our progress with newsletters and annual reports. And, of course, you are always welcome to contact us to find out more about our individual programs.