Gain volunteer hours by writing a Moorelands Kids’ blog post for our website!
By writing a personal blog post, you can gain 3 volunteer hours and have your writing featured on the web!
How it works
- Share your personal experience of what you’ve learned about one or two of the Moorelands Kids’ Habits & Qualities through our VITAL (and other) programs using the form below
- Helen will respond to your story via email with tips/edits/changes
- Make your revisions and send them back to Helen
- Your post will be added to the website and your volunteer hours confirmed with Bobby and Jodi
Here are some ideas to get you started…
- What have you learned about the HQ’s during your time at Moorelands?
- Which Habits or Qualities have made the most difference in your life?
- Pick one or two HQ’s, how did Moorelands teach you about them?
- How do you use the HQ’s in your daily life?
- Why are they important?
To earn your volunteer hours, you must complete this form by April 30th and be prepared to make any changes requested before program ends on May 26th.