All spots at Moorelands Camp qualify for a subsidy based on a sliding scale and geared to income.
Below is a list of examples of documents that you can use to apply for a subsidy for Moorelands Camp. Please note that this list is not comprehensive. If you would like to use a document that is not listed here and are curious if it will be accepted, please contact us at 416-466-9987 ext. 300 or email@example.com and we will be happy to help you out.
Proof of Net Income AND Family Size
- 2018 Canada Child Benefit Statement Page 1 & 2
- 2018 GST/HST Benefit Statement Page 1 & 2
- 2018 Ontario Trillium Benefit Statement Page 1 & 2
- Most Recent 3 months ODSP/Ontario Works deposit slips
Proof of Net Income ONLY
- 2018 Notice of Assessment
- Current TESS (Toronto Employment Social Services) Letter of Income
Proof of Family Size ONLY
- Current TESS (Toronto Employment Social Services) Letter of Family Size
- Letter from TDSB (Toronto District School Board) School Social Worker
- Canada Revenue Agency Online Family Size