Celebrate a special life, a special person or a special occasion by making a gift to Moorelands Kids. Turn your thoughtful gesture into a gift that will empower kids from low-income neighbourhoods and give them the skills and strategies they need to reach their potential.
In Honour Donations
Many of our donors celebrate a special person by supporting Moorelands Kids in general or a specific program dear to the heart of that person. We acknowledge the donation with a card sent to the Honouree.
In Memory Donations
Moorelands Kids receives tribute donations in memory of loved ones and dear friends. We acknowledge the contribution with a respectful card with your own message sent to the designated recipient.
Other Ways to Make a Tribute Donation
To Donate by Cheque
To make an honour or memorial donation by cheque, please mail your donation to the following address:
205 Merton Street, Suite 501
Toronto, ON M4S 1B1
For In Honour donations, please include:
• The name and address of the person to whom you are paying tribute
• The occasion, and a personal message to include in the card
For In Memory donations, please include:
• The name of the person for whom you are dedicating the donation
• The name and the address of the person to whom we should send a card acknowledging your donation
• An optional message to include in the card
To Donate by Phone
To make a tribute donation over the phone, please call Andrea Battaglia, Database Officer, at 416.466.9987 ext. 309.
Thank you for investing in kids in your community.
Moorelands Kids is a fiscally prudent organization, run with the highest level of stewardship of the public trust.