If you are interested in applying for our STEP Program please click here. If you’re child is in Gr. 3 to 8 then please click here for the camp application.
Please note, you will have to complete a separate application for each child who will be attending Moorelands Camp.
Before completing the form, ensure you have the following documents ready to upload either as pdfs/images/scans:
1. Your proof of NET INCOME and FAMILY SIZE. For examples of suitable documents, click here
Also have on hand: Your Child's health card
Before your application can be processed we require a $25 deposit. Payment types accepted: Visa/Mastercard/PayPal/Cheque/Money Order
Session 1: July 1-6
Session 2: July 8-13
Please indicate two choices below. Each information session is limited to 10 participants.
The information sessions will be held on: 1. Saturday February 9, 2019 at 11am or 2pm, and 2. Saturday February 32, 2019 at 11am or 2pm.
Notification of acceptance to the LEDGE program will be mailed the first full week of March.
If your source of income is Ontario Works/ODSB, please complete this section:
A. Look down the left column to find the total number of persons in your family according to your Canada Child Tax Benefits Statement.
B. Follow across the row to the column of your family's NET annual income as indicated on the top row.
1. I give permission for the above named child to participate fully in both on and off site activities and trips.
2. I give permission for the above named child to participate fully in questionnaires or surveys, unless otherwise indicated in writing.
3. I give permission for emergency medical treatment to be carried out, should it be required, with the understanding that Moorelands Kids will attempt to contact me at the telephone numbers listed on this form. Having taken all reasonable precautions, neither Moorelands Kids nor any organization working with Moorelands Kids shall be held responsible for any accident or sickness.
4. I give permission for a representative from Moorelands Kids to share/obtain information about the above named child from this child’s emergency contact as indicated on this form.
5. I, on my behalf and on behalf of the above-named child, agree to the use of photographs, digital images, video or audio recordings (“Images”) of the child, without compensation, for the purposes of public education and promotion of Moorelands Kids, now or in the future. I understand that these images may be used in print publications (e.g. newsletters, print ads, etc.) and any other form of media (e.g. television, webcast, website, etc.). I agree that any such Images shall be the sole property of Moorelands Kids.
6. The Camp Director reserves the right to send a camper home who in his/her opinion is a risk to the safety or rights of others or who appears to have rejected the reasonable expectations of the Camp.
7. Refunds are subject to a $15 administration fee.
8. There will be no refund for cancellations received 14 days or less from the start of the registered camp session.
9. There will be no reduction or refund of camp fees for campers arriving late, leaving early, or who are sent home.
10. The parents/guardians submitting this application are those having legal custody over the child and are legally responsible for the payment of fees and any other expenses incurred by the child.
11. I hereby certify that I have read and accept all the above conditions. The application cannot be accepted without parent/guardian signature.
12. Any and all balances owing from previous applications and/or registrations with Moorelands Kids’ programs must be paid in full before your application is processed.
MOORELANDS collects personal information about participants in its programs to be able to communicate effectively with and provide services to these participants and the community served by MOORELANDS. For information about MOORELANDS Personal Information Policy please click here