This program is open to students of Marc Garneau C.I. only.
Registration is now open!
Program runs from October until June. Beginning with workshops at Marc Garneau on Tuesdays for 5 weeks and then once per week volunteering in the BLAST program at Gateway PS, Grenoble PS, or Thorncliffe Park PS.
For More Information:
Contact City Programs Manager at 416-466-9987 Ext. 305 or email email@example.com
1. I give permission for the above named child to participate fully in both on and off site activities and trips, unless otherwise indicated in writing.
2. I give permission for the above named child to participate fully in questionnaires or surveys, unless otherwise indicated in writing.
3. I give permission for emergency medical treatment to be carried out, should it be required, with the understanding that Moorelands
Community Services will attempt to contact me at the telephone numbers listed on this form. Moorelands Community Services will not accept financial responsibility for such services/treatment. Having taken all reasonable
precautions, neither Moorelands Community Services nor any organization working with the Moorelands Community Services in a program shall be held
responsible for any accident or sickness of this child.
4. I give permission for a representative from Moorelands Community Services to share/obtain information about above named child from this child’s emergency contact as indicated on this form.
5. I agree to the use of photographs, digital images, video or audio recordings at this child without consideration for the purpose of public education and publicity for Moorelands Community Services. I agree that any such photographs, negative, slides, digital images, video or audio recording shall be the sole property of Moorelands Community Services.
6. The City Programs Manager reserves the right to send a participant home who in his/her opinion is a risk to the safety or rights of others
or who appears to have rejected the reasonable expectations of the program.
8. The parent/guardian submitting this application are those having legal custody over the child and are legally responsible for the payment of fees and any other expenses incurred by the child.
9. I hereby certify that I have read and accept all the above conditions.
Applications cannot be accepted without parent/guardian signature.
MOORELANDS collects personal information about participants in its programs to be able to communicate effectively with and provide services to, these participants and the community served by MOORELANDS. For information about MOORELANDS Personal Information Policy please see our web site at www.moorelands.ca
Once registration is open, completed applications are processed as received, assessed according to need and space available, and enrollment in
the program is at the discretion of the City Programs Manager. If your application is not accepted, your deposit will be refunded. Incomplete applications will not be processed.