Apply for BLAST now for 2018-2019! The BLAST program runs from late September until early June. Our Budding Leaders After School Teams (BLAST) after-school programs are open to children in grades 1 through 5 attending Grenoble Public School, Thorncliffe Park Public School, and Gateway Public School.
You can apply for BLAST online by clicking the link below. Application forms are accepted on an ongoing basis throughout the year. If the program is currently full, you can have your name put on our waiting list and we will contact you if space becomes available.
To apply for BLAST After-school Program you need to:
- Submit an application online for Moorelands BLAST After-school Program 2017-2018
- Provide a copy of your child’s Health Card
- Submit the program fee
- Online via PayPal using a credit or debit card
- Call our office (416-466-9987) with a credit card
- Bring cash or cheque to program (make cheques payable to ‘Moorelands’)
Please note: The best browser to use for our registration forms is Firefox.