At Moorelands, we depend entirely on you. Your gift to Moorelands can change a child’s life. On this page you will find ways to give a leadership experience to disadvantaged Toronto kids.
Moorelands Community Services is a Canadian registered charity totally supported by individuals, groups, foundations and corporations. We are not government-funded and we are not a member of the United Way or FaithWorks.
Moorelands is only able to reach out and make a difference in young lives because of the support of our generous donors.
At Moorelands, we pride ourselves on being accessible to the children and families we serve and accountable to our valued donors.
- is a frugal organization that demonstrates a high degree of fiscal responsibility
- uses only 9¢ of each dollar donated for administration
- believes in sustainable funding and believes programs should not be expanded unless they can be maintained
As custodians of your trust and generosity, we greatly respect your privacy and your rights as a donor. As a donor to Moorelands, you’ll be updated on our progress with newsletters and annual reports. And, of course, you are always welcome to contact us to find out more about our individual programs.
There are many ways in which you can help Moorelands achieve fundraising goals so we can help kids shape brighter futures.
There are many ways to give to Moorelands:
- Major Gifts (donations of $25,000 and above)
- Monthly Gift Giving (billed to your credit card or chequing account)
- Gifts of Stock (publicly traded securities) – contact Maureen Lewis
- Planned Giving (Bequests, Charitable Gift Annuities, Charitable Remainder Trusts, Gifts of Life Insurance or Real Property) – contact Maureen Lewis
- Camp Wish List/Fill a Knapsack program (donating supplies necessary for the campers)
- Baby Bundles (providing new and/or handmade items needed for this program)
or by participating in our Special Fundraising Events.
Your direct monetary gift can be made via:
- Telephone, using Visa or MasterCard: at (416) 466-9987 x. 303
- Directly on-line, through a SECURE connection (Visa and MC) by clicking here.
- Mail, by sending a cheque made out to Moorelands to 250 Merton Street, unit 501; Toronto, ON M4S 1B1
- Fax, by downloading and filling this form (Visa and MC) and faxing it to: (416) 466-0727
No matter what method you choose, we pledge to offer you a prompt and professional response, a tax receipt where appropriate, and the recognition of your gift that is most aligned with your wishes.
No matter what amount and no matter which way you chose to donate, your contribution WILL have an impact on the lives of Toronto children living in poverty.